June 30, 2009
June 25, 2009
June 24, 2009
June 19, 2009
June 18, 2009
My mom always jokes about wanting to write a book, “How I lost 60 pounds in 6 minutes”. Its true, she did. My friend, Kelly, could be a co-author. She, too, is a proud mother of triplets. THREE. It’s nuts. I visited Kelly and her husband, Hunter, a few weeks ago, and was blown away with how amazing they are with their three new babies. Here is a picture that Jen Fariello recently took of them. Carter, Brody and Morgan. And as you can see from the picture, she dominates the boys!
June 18, 2009
June 9, 2009
- Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
- Love your life.
- Believe in your own powers and your own potential and in your own innate goodness.
- Wake every morning with the awe of just being alive.
- Discover each day the magnificent awesome beauty in the world.
- Explore and embrace life in yourself and in everyone you see each day.
- Reach within to find your own specialness.
- Amaze yourself and rouse those around you to the potential of each new day.
- Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect.
- This is the essence of your humanity.
- Let those who love you help you.
- Trust enough to be able to take.
- Look with hope to the horizon of today for today is all we truly have.
- Live this day well.
- Let a little sun out as well as in.
- Create your own rainbows.
- Be open to all your possibilities - All possibilities and Miracles.
- Always believe in Miracles.
- Author Unknown
June 5, 2009
"Why is it the people who knew us before we knew ourselves seem like the people who know us best of all? Maybe it's all those complicated layers that life forces us to grow. I always think of my top layer as my current self, but that's not true at all. It's all the layers together... and it turns out the top one isn't the most important."
June 3, 2009
-Rainer Maria Rilke